A Cake Perfect for Caffeine Addicts and Shopaholics


Whew! This is what I said when I finished this cake.  I was nervous last night thinking that this cake is going to look horrible. But hey not bad for my first fondant purse cake.  The purse and its base is coffee sponge cake. The whole cake is filled and frosted with coffee buttercream.  The purse is covered in pink and black fondant.  I used gumpaste to make the satin shoes, and purple roses.  Enjoy the cake Josephine and Happy Birthday!  Please leave a comment.  Thank you!

Comments

Joanne said…
One of the best cake I ever had! The aroma was mouth watering. The cake was yummy for it was truly soft and moist, it was not too sweet as well. My mom loved it, truly a quintessential gift for her. Thank you Carousel for making the perfect gift with love!=D

Popular Posts